The Admissions Process
The application process - step by step
- Parents contact the organisation ( enquiry)
- Parent forward all required documentation
- Learner is placed on the waiting list
- Termly baseline assessments are scheduled
- Parents are informed of the baseline assessment process and dates ( max 4 learners)
- Parent confirms if learners will participate in assessment week.
- Assessment fee is paid prior to baseline week to confirm placement.
- A meeting is scheduled with parents prior to baseline week.
What to bring along (IMPORTANT!)
- Parent’s ID
- Child’s Birth certificate
- Doctors report
Fees structure for 2020
We offer a Flat rate of R3150.00 per month
This fee is inclusive of the following:
- Occupational and Speech Therapy service.
- An individualised educational monitoring support plan and after care service.
- Standard Bank
- Account Name: Autism Connect
- Account Number: 032334567
- Branch Code: 036309 (Howard Centre)
- Reference: Childs Name+Assessment Week
A once-off fee of R1500 is paid upfront for an assessment week that will be scheduled for your child.
Report-writing and feedback of the assessment week is R600.
After the week of assessment, the multidisciplinary team that consists of a classroom Teacher, Occupational Therapist & Speech Therapist, as well as the Director, will provide feedback to the parents on the learner’s outcome.
Should placement be accepted by the centre and parents, an enrolment fee of R2000 is payable along with the month’s learner fees.
All fees are payable in advance.
Monthly fees comprise of the following:
– Individualised Education Plan
– 4 sessions of Occupational Therapy Intervention.
– 4 sessions Speech and Language Therapy Intervention based on the outcomes and goals devised by each discipline.